The Night When She Sat Alone

1
She was sitting on the edge of the wall. It was a silent night, and out there, she was seeing the beauty of night life of the town. Somehow, she managed to keep her tears to not fall down as her eyes kept starring at the yard a little far from her feet away.
She could imagine what would it be if she fallen from the wall.
Was it a destiny to be living here? She asked herself. Her hands were red and trembling. Not even a single thing she could hold with her hands properly. She wondered how long time she need to survive in this live.
It was so dark. It was so exhausting. No wonder there were so many rumors about people committed suicide as they felt those kind of tough life here. Yet the feel of creep didn't bother her at all. She found a place for herself, to admit her emptiness, express her sadness, and re-asked herself for hundred times, "Is it really necessary to pass through this point?"
"How can I know who I am? What is it mean to my life, if I lose things inside myself and accept what's not mine?"
"How could I win this war inside myself, through a thousand question of life, if I lost into a destiny that brought me to nowhere?"
"Who I am? What am I supposed to do?"
The night birds were squeaking. It was a late night, and she thought that it was enough for herself. It was time to sleep.
She climbed down the wall. She went to her room silently and blended herself into the dark reality.
Komentar
Posting Komentar