A Blooming Flower

Wallpaper rose, flower, 4k, Nature #16727
    2.


    They said,
    that a girl lives like a flower.

They said,
that a flower always need a time to bloom.
 
        They said, 
        that a flower should bloom perfectly, any imperfectness will made her abandoned forever.
  
    They said,
     that a flower blooms, so it can be picked by a man.

 And they said,
 that a flower only bloom for several days.


-then it will faded away from the earth- 


But I'm not a flower.


I am a human, who stands above my own feet.

I am a girl, who always has a pure and beauty imperfectness.

I am a woman, and you can see how beautiful my hopes.

You can see how I take a care for a life, inside my womb.

Watch me reach the sky and I can give you the sweet fruit of wisdom.

I will be so old and gray, I will be so fragile.

But once you take a chance to remember me,

Recall your memories about how tough I was.

I do have a limit, but I ensure you,

They will know me, in such a limitless lifetime.


-I'm an eternal soul, bloom at anytime, and live my life though bitterness and sweet-

Komentar

Postingan Populer