I'm-Mature
3.
Did you see my friends?
They had been through so many things out there.
But what am I doing here?
Did you hear their stories?
About their love journey,
About their struggle after they had a break-up,
About a broken heart,
While I have someone,
who has a mind and thinks alike me.
Did you know their future plans?
That they already wanted to get married,
As soon after they finished this phase,
But if you turn your face,
You'll just see me struggling over my dreams.
My old, unchanged dreams.
My unreachable stars and galaxies inside my universe.
I see them, as well as you see them,
But the time that I realized,
I hate to constantly asking myself
'Why am I doing this?'
How can a pair of unchanged eyes,
See the world in front of their sight?
But instead of following what people would do,
How dare you to create a different path?
I was a child, I was so curious.
In every step of my life I'll ask a question,
that only answered when the times had come.
I was a girl, and I tried to follow the trends.
But the trends I found had brought me,
to be a person with a fragile heart but a strong minded one.
And then, I am going to be a young lady.
How can I call myself a lady, when I did things differently?
When I did something a lady was supposed to not do that?
Am I mature enough to understand the world?
Why did I can't see myself in being mature?
Am I really a well-prepared to see the truth of life?
But I'm Mature
I'm-Mature
ImMature
Immature
Komentar
Posting Komentar