Before I Turned 20

 

    4.


    I'm still 19,  I said.

   But in ten days I will be 20.


   ((Look at yourself, look!

    Who are you?

    What did you have been doing for these two decades?

    What's the thing that make you feel proud of yourself?

    What did you do with your life? ))


-what am I supposed to say, my dear?-


I've been though my way, passed every points on it.

I lived my life so that different, even if I wished I could live like other's life.

I had to fight with so many peoples around me, and sometimes I fought myself.

To reach every hopes and expectations, to be a perfect person for everyone.


Until then I forget who I am,

Do I remember when the last time I can be grateful of being myself?

Do I really accept myself?

Dear, my dearest heart,

How much efforts I need to simply say "thank you" for you?

You are so strong, to fight for everything you have today.

Stay strong for a will inside you,

Thank you for being a fortress, in every bit of my life.

This tough world can not conquer you.

Not in every side in you will be burn and fly like ashes,

but you always re-built and heal yourself stronger and stronger.


    

    "I'm still 19," I said.


    I am so young, I still have a chance,

    I still have a time for everything.

    Chasing my dreams, my hopes, my passions,

    I should be grateful for today, and I love who I am.

    I promise you, my little heart, that I will take care of you.


-This is not an end but a beginning,

to show a love for my own heart.-


I will write the most beautiful poems to you,

I'll make you such a heroic story that you will be amazed of it,

I'll sing you a great magnum opus, and make us dance between the stars,

I'll touch the sky, I'll dive the sea.

I'll take every step I need to understand this flipped-reversed-world.

I'll do what I'd love to do.

and I do, love you for all the times of my life.



[[ I'm going to twenty, but my hopes are infinity. ]]

Komentar

Postingan Populer